Making the Cut with BCC for Avid
Wed, Jun 17, 2015 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Join reality TV and documentary editor, Gray Jones, as he dives into the BCC Transitions category to show you how to work more efficiently and create dynamic, expressive ways to get from shot A to shot B.
- How to use on-screen (HUD) animation tuning controls
- Quickly apply auto-animating single track transitions with the preset FX Browser
- Combine multiple effects to create your own stylish transition kit
- Create, save, and share custom presets for speedy effects creation
- And lots more!
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of BCC AVX. (retail value $1995 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of Media Composer, the most proven video editing software in the industry. (retail value $1299)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of mocha Pro 4. (retail value $1495 USD)
About the presenter: Gray Jones is a reality/doc TV offline/finishing editor, compositor, and colorist with over 190 television credits. He is also a contributor to DV Magazine and Script Magazine and runs a podcast called ‘TV Writer Podcast, Partner of Script Magazine’ that has featured 80 interviews with showrunners, producers, authors, and writers from Hollywood, Canada, and the UK. Follow Gray on Twitter.
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now.