ProTools Tips & Shortcuts
Learning new editing techniques and tricks on the job can sometimes be difficult. Since the editor’s job has to be done “yesterday,” there might not be enough time to learn new tricks to make the editor’s job faster and easier.
This 5-hr seminar will help participants be aware and learn some of the most frequently used Pro Tools shortcuts in the post-production world.
• Edit Selections, Definitions, and Navigation
• Clip Alignment
• Track Compositing
• Auditioning Clips
• Editing, Nudging, and Trimming
• Edit Menu
• Commands Keyboard Focus Mode
José “Chilitos” Valenzuela is a Music and Sound Editor, Sound Designer, Music Composer, Re-Recording mixer, educator, and an AVID Certified Pro Tools Master Instructor based in Santa Monica, CA. Valenzuela, a collaborative designer of several audio industry-standard hardware devices, has been paving the path and opening doors for young aspiring editors, engineers, and producers for over 20 years. As the founder of AudioGraph International, the first and only bilingual (English/Spanish) Pro Audio Training Center providing small-sized intimate Pro Tools certification courses. Chilitos has been one of the most low-key internationally sought after editor/engineer/educator/author in the business. He has trained working professionals from corporations such as 20th Century Fox, HBO, NBC, Univision, and Focusrite, among others, as well as professors of prestigious Universities around United States and Latin America.
“Chilitos”, as everyone who knows him well calls him, specializes in music production, audio for video post-production, mastering, and synthesis for sound design He has worked on various TV and feature film projects as a sound designer, sound editor, ADR editor, and re-recording mixer in the last twenty-five years.
In addition to being an acclaimed audio professional, he has written numerous instructional books such as The Complete Pro Tools Handbook, The Complete Pro Tools Shortcuts, and his latest The Complete Guide To Connecting Audio, Video and MIDI Equipment among others.
This Is a CSATTF-Funded Seminar
There are 3 parts to RSVP for the workshop:
1. RSVP by clicking on the Register for This Event button below. You must be logged onto the website to view the button.
2. Submit a completed application form to CSATTF as soon as possible. NOTE: When filling out the form, enter ProTools Tips & Shortcuts for the Course Name and 500-42 under the Course Reference List # for this seminar. Click Here for the application. The application must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The workshop is $40.00 per person.
Click Here to Purchase Ticket
The ticket price will be refunded once member has attended the workshop.
Contact: Dieter Rozek
Phone: (323) 978-1070